Myrto specialises in working with people, particularly children, to develop and facilitate activities, workshops and events. In all of her creative work and professional experience she has been keen to explore creativity as a tool with which people can express themselves and motivate both themselves and others. Myrto draws much of her inspiration from people in a variety of contexts, including social, psychological and scientific. These themes appear in her personal and professional projects and collaborations with other artists.
- Currently undertaking a MA in Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy at Terapia, London
- Artist on ‘Creative Routes’ project with Artsdepot and Barnet Schools
- Featured in the ‘Journal of Visual Communication in Medicine, Informa healthcare.
- Advanced Diploma in the Therapeutic and Educational Application of the Arts, awarded by the Institute in Arts and Therapy in Education in 2013
- Anatomical Art Workshop for ‘Science at Play’ at the Green Man Festival 2012, Wales
- ‘Woman Of The World Festival’ 2012, Southbank Centre
- Alchemy Festival 2011 – Artist collaborator and Festival Blogger (Visual)
- ‘I am London’ exhibition at The Cube, London Design Festival 2011
- Graduated in 2010 from Camberwell College of Arts with a BA in Illustration